Saturday, September 12, 2009

Days of bliss


Well, it has taken me some time to get an internet connection and download my photos. Ok, I'll be honest with you. Being on vacation is of course my priority and it takes a lot of work and I couldn't be bothered with things like the internet. It is so nice to take a break and not worry about an internet connection and hang out in a simple place surrounded by beauty all around me.

Here are some photos I have taken thus far. The day after I arrived we went to St. Nikolas beach in Spoa, here on the island of Karpathos. The water was warm and the colors spectacular. 







Some finds from our garden. I cannot even begin to express how wonderful it is to wake up and go to our garden and find fresh figs, grapes, and so much more! I wish I had this luxury back home, but I'll enjoy it while I'm here. 

1 comment:

bluebirds and honeybees said...

Been thinking about you for the past few days. I'm jealous fresh figs and the kolokithakia flowers I love them when they make gemista! Love you call me when your back!