Friday, June 26, 2009

I Am In Love......




Well, in my last post I was talking about where I would like to vacation. Originally I was considering a bike tour vacation with Backroads, a company that has group bike vacations all over the world. I would ride a road bike of course on a vacation, but here is my new love. 

While planning a farmer's market event and benefit with my boss we ordered some Abici bicycles. I cannot wait to see them in person! I have already decided I am desperately in need of one for the city. My tri bike just won't cut it and I cannot possibly bring myself to locking up that beautiful bike and risk it getting hurt or stolen. So, I believe the best way to explore more of NYC is on my future Abici! Now, I need to decide on the color. And check out that saddle. Gorgeous!


I can just see myself riding to a farmer's market, grabbing some fresh groceries and throwing them into my basket as I ride my little heart out. I will be absolutely giddy of course. Hehe


Even Fendi accessorized an Abici bicycle. Though I have to say this is a bit too much for my liking, sorry Fendi. I like it nice and simple with a basket and bell!





1 comment:

bluebirds and honeybees said...

Hi Anna Banana. There is this amazing little shop by my house that sells refurbished bicycles. After the wedding I am getting this cute blue vintage one with a basket on the front and a big comfy seat. I can't wait. Love the bikes how's work going?