Thursday, June 11, 2009

Year of Celebration


vi.sualize
Last week a friend of mine mentioned that when you turn thirty you get to celebrate the entire month. Please, why stop there? I've decided to celebrate all year long! And to take it one step further, shouldn't we always celebrate our lives? 

I am all about the celebrating and this year is going to be exquisite....it already is, hoorah!

Oh, I almost forgot. So, for months I have been pondering what I would love to do to celebrate. I kept thinking of taking a special trip somewhere. I cannot quite afford it, but I soon will. Yeah, I sure will. And when I stumbled upon these photos last week I decided this is it! My ideal way to celebrate. Bora Bora. All I need is the crystal clear ocean,  bright sun, and quiet. And a little love wouldn't hurt;)!

Where would you love to visit?

No comments: